Sunday, 15 February 2015

Passport tax?

Ed Balls on the Andrew Marr show said:
“But if people are actually setting up false structures to avoid paying tax or going off to live in Switzerland to avoid paying their fare share of tax we will crack down in a way the Tories have completely failed.”
So if I go off to live in Switzerland, it's easy for me to avoid tax in the UK by not actually having any tax liabilities arising in the UK, e.g. if all of my income is earned in Switzerland. There's fuck all Ed Balls can do about that at the moment, unless Labour has plans to make UK citizens subject to UK taxes wherever they live, like the US system. Perhaps he really is looking at that. The twat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete